You're Welcome!Thank you very much Gamebantz!Sorry it took me so long to say thank you!
![]()
[DOUBLEPOST=1395074085,1395074000][/DOUBLEPOST]
The font isn't the easiest to read in the world, for instance I thought the KBS was KHS. If you changed the font or just found a similar one then it will look goodI accidentally deleted the whole image from my pc but managed to take it like this from my channel.
![]()

Thanks, I think i will do that. Its weird because ive looked at it millions of times an never noticed until you said something. Thanks again.You're Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1395074085,1395074000][/DOUBLEPOST]
The font isn't the easiest to read in the world, for instance I thought the KBS was KHS. If you changed the font or just found a similar one then it will look good![]()

No probs, a tagline wouldn't go a miss either, that's if you have one in mindThanks, I think i will do that. Its weird because ive looked at it millions of times an never noticed until you said something. Thanks again.![]()

Tagline? Meaning a quote I say all the time that I could add to the banner?No probs, a tagline wouldn't go a miss either, that's if you have one in mind![]()
Like the one I have on my channel or Videos Mon & Fri. Something like thatTagline? Meaning a quote I say all the time that I could add to the banner?

A lot better man! You can't see crash when you open it on your YT channel but still a lot betterHi GameBantz, I'm back and i've made a better banner. What do you think?![]()

Have no clue what ronald mcdonald is doing in there xD Your channel appears to be very NHL & Mario centred so maybe add some more crisp images of them on there, the font used is very good though
