Okay so I just did my first 'real' vlog style video

ARTFXSTUDIOS

Music producer
I never really bothered doing vlog style videos, but for my newer video ideas they actually work better than using screen captures since the information in it is more based on knowledge than skill, so sitting in front of the camera explaining things will work pretty well for them. However I want to get good at this vlog style thing first so I started doing the promo videos for my upcoming artist interviews in a vlog style and see how they turn out. I quite like them tbh, but since I'm new to this I can use some tips.

So what do you think of it? Any tips on making them better?

 
Im fairly new to vlog style videos myself but yours are set up well and I cant really complain about anything. Was the pink light intentional? I think it looks good either way :D
 
Im fairly new to vlog style videos myself but yours are set up well and I cant really complain about anything. Was the pink light intentional? I think it looks good either way :D
Yes I actually bought one of those Phillips Living Colors lights for that, so next vlog I can change the background color. :)
 
Wow I would have to say that your video is put together very well! I enjoyed the mic quality, colored background, and well everything. lol The only thing that stood out to me that I did not like was the beginning font. I feel as if it was too close together. Maybe spacing it out more would help? I think it is a cool looking font just a little bit too close. Besides that….excellent! :-)
 
Wow I would have to say that your video is put together very well! I enjoyed the mic quality, colored background, and well everything. lol The only thing that stood out to me that I did not like was the beginning font. I feel as if it was too close together. Maybe spacing it out more would help? I think it is a cool looking font just a little bit too close. Besides that….excellent! :)
I can look into that, I actually liked it more than the spaced letters but will see what I can do.
 
I agree with everyone else, it looked good and was well put together, however, as with above, I find the font a bit dated looking. Perhaps something a bit more conventional looking could be nice, or perhaps I'm just missing the appeal. Otherwise, great work :D
 
Back
Top