Not Sure Whice Nintendo/Anime Series To Play?? :(

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
hey guys ive started an personal channel and set aside my community channel for pokemon, now I made this new channel for random games and not just pokemon the issue is that I can not find any series or from nintendo or any anime that has games or series of games that I can play...
The issue is not in the lack of games or anime games the lack is in the viewer ship of each game, I feel like playing Kirby games but if I play kirby I will have to play the older games to I can not just jump to an random kirby Wii game can I?,

And if there is an certain series like I donno Monster Hunters or something like other series like that could you guys recommend some :) I take any options ;D
 
Keep in mind that Nintendo is notorious for claiming videos, personally I won't cover any of their stuff until they join us in this century
 
One does not simply Let's Play a Kirby Game without first playing every Kirby game before, including Kirby's Avalanche, Kirby's Pinball, Kirby Strip Club, GTKirby, and let's not forget Kirby Dating Simulator 5.
 
Play Custom Robo for the Gamecube. It's essentially both of those things.
256px-Crbox.jpg
 
Going to move this to the Script, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning section of the forum for you :)
 
Back
Top