Not necessarily about videos, but what do y'all use to make thumbnails?

I've been using Pixlr to make some thumbnails for my videos, and I've also started looking into Gimp. Are there any other cheap suggestions?
 
Photoshop is my favorite for graphics design. If you're a student, it's $20 a month for all the Adobe Programs including Photoshop, Illustrators, Premiere, and After Effects.
 
Some people will make thumbnails for you for like $1 a thumbnail. So if you only upload like once a week its about $4 a month, that's mad affordable. But if you'd rather do it yourself Photopea is a photoshop like program that works in your browser. GL!
 
I use Photoshop, but sometimes I just use Preview (the Mac equivalent of MS Paint) ..Sometimes, I use nothing at all and just use a screen-shot.
 
We use picmonkey.com and pixlr which works great. We use pixlr to make text on our thumnails, and for the rest, we use picmonkey.

Julia and Claire
 
Sometimes I use GIMP to create easy gradients and adding text, but I don't really put much effort into them because I focus on the actual picture.
 
Back
Top