Seebeard

Howdy howdy everyone here at YTTalk, I've been running a variety show channel for a few months now with a few really funny friends of mine called "Hub 32". We do various things from podcasts to life advice to gaming and currently working on a lot of original collaboration ideas. With 2016 upon us, we promised ourselves and all of our viewers a new schedule with far more videos put out every week on a regular schedule with much higher quality. What we're looking for right now though is some feedback on the channel as a whole. We have a very small following right now and we're having a somewhat difficult time promoting our channel, which makes it difficult to get constructive feedback to enhance our future videos. If you would be so kind as to check out our channel and video line up and just let us know what you like, dislike or would love to see from us in the future, we'd greatly appreciate it. Feel free to either leave a comment on the videos themselves or simply as a reply to this post if you'd like to be personal about it.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgj-qw76BuSzaN_AjUu-Msg

Your channel art doesn't say much about your channel and the type of content you make. I'm not a big fan of intros, they're unnecessary imo. Make sure to have a channel trailer on your channel page. (it can just be your latest episode) Also, I don't know if Youtube is the best place for podcasts. I think it'd be better if we could see your faces and not only hear your voices... You guys make a great team though, your subjects are interesting and you only started three months ago. Just keep making videos and you'll improve on the way :) !

Thanks for the feedback Nelle, first and foremost. As far as channel art, I agree and disagree with you on that. I'd say every 7 out of 10 channels I'm subscribed to doesn't have descriptive channel art, they just have something that's interesting with they're logo. Although I will look into getting maybe a tag line on the that helps kinda describe us. I can understand the whole intros things, some of the new video series we're starting will have less "obvious" intros, more smoothed into the content. We're working on the channel trailer actually, it just keeps getting pushed back, but your definitely right, it's a must have. We've debated back and forth about the Prime Show (video podcast) and how we'd like to actually handle that. We tried it with video and I personally wasn't a fan, but we'll see once we start doing our actual podcast on an actual podcast service next week. I'm glad you like the content though and I very much appreciate your advice!

Back