New Forum Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
I have decided to add a new forum for those looking to exchange and participate in sub for sub, like for like and comment for comment. This will allow members to post up requests and for those interested to respond giving them a small head start with their channels and videos.

The forum is located as a sub forum for now under Video and Channel Promotion here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/sub-for-sub-like-for-like-comment-for-comment.23/

Whilst not everyone likes sub for sub, like for like and comment for comment I feel that there is many out there who do participate in it even if just to help them when starting out and it is something we should be catering for here at YTT.

The forum will work like this more or less, a member posts a request thread example like so:

Sub for sub

I am looking to do sub for sub for the same amount of subs in return, here is my channel URL. Please let me know if you are interested. I can trade up to X amount of subs too so let me know.

A member could replying saying

I am interested in this yeah, I have sent you my channel info and will sub you in a min.

And so on...

I personally feel this will be a good way for us to allow for further promotion of your YouTube channels and videos. Of course if you dont like doing those things then you needn't participate.

It isnt all about sub for sub too, you can try out like for like on your videos to give them a boost or comment for comment.

There will be specific rules added in a sticky within the new forum very soon but will be easy going of course but in the mean time feel free to post up your requests in there!

Thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back