Scotty_Gunning
The one that wears the cardigans
Hey guys,
i'm currently in the process of writing an original song and was wondering if anybody would be interested in featuring as a singer/singers as I am terrible myself. It's a kind of upbeat pop song so if you think you would suit that style then let me know either through message on here, through Youtube or DM on twitter @scottagunning
Thanks,
Scott
i'm currently in the process of writing an original song and was wondering if anybody would be interested in featuring as a singer/singers as I am terrible myself. It's a kind of upbeat pop song so if you think you would suit that style then let me know either through message on here, through Youtube or DM on twitter @scottagunning
Thanks,
Scott
I hope you find someone to sing!
p.s if you both wanted to work on it together then that would also be great
I never really set out with anything in mind when I wrote it but a song about somebody leaving or something similar would be fine by me. If you wanted to record any violin over the top as well then I wouldn't have a problem with that. When you find somewhere to upload it let me know and i'll have a listen