OrdinaryBiscuit
Member
Hey Guys,
I have been doing a youtube gaming channel pretty inconsistently for over a year now but my consistency is not what this post is about. I would like to hear general opinions on my channel appearance, appeal and Content (if you want to)
You can find my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYT_-mgiO6ztcyejOpRm5-Q
I'd prefer if criticism was constructive so I can actually improve my channel to the best I can make it.
Also don't judge my content too hard I know some of the games I've played are generic/not for everyone but feel free to judge me within said content.
Also not asking for subscribers just for some friendly and useful advice.
Thanks for your time,
Happy Youtubing.
I have been doing a youtube gaming channel pretty inconsistently for over a year now but my consistency is not what this post is about. I would like to hear general opinions on my channel appearance, appeal and Content (if you want to)
You can find my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYT_-mgiO6ztcyejOpRm5-Q
I'd prefer if criticism was constructive so I can actually improve my channel to the best I can make it.
Also don't judge my content too hard I know some of the games I've played are generic/not for everyone but feel free to judge me within said content.
Also not asking for subscribers just for some friendly and useful advice.
Thanks for your time,
Happy Youtubing.