My laptop broke on me

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
I don't know what happened today I was using my laptop then I unplugged it and it started not working and soon I repeated the step and realised that the battery isn't working. Took the battery out and put it back it.
And weird screen showed up to check my system. Then I checked the charge. The battery still doesn't charge. My laptop only works when it's plugged in. It says "0% available (plugged in, not charging)" the next thing I discover that the internet isn't working. It was working perfectly before I realised the problem.
Also the henges are broken and I super glue them. Probably one of the wires are in plugged.
This is hard for me I'm a design student and now I cannot use my laptop to study because I cannot use the internet or connect to the VPN , I'm also a free lance designer/artist, I cannot make money now because I can't serve my customers and now I cannot upload videos because I have no internet on my laptop.

Augh. Any suggestions of good laptops?. Might aswell duo this 3/4 year old laptop. It's a very good laptop and it's a shame it broke down on me

I want a laptop that I good and fast for making CAD, so good graphics, greate for editing videos and stuff.
Please don't suggest Mac books . I'm a windows person.
 
Darn, that sounds like a super messed up laptop :confused: What exactly is your budget for the laptop?
I am broke :(
I m hoping my parents to buy me a new one but my birthday just passed and I got my gifts already. I don't know if I will be able to fix mine or get a new one.
My dad isn't living with me. I texted him and told him my laptop broke but I didn't get a reply yet. And student finance isn't even replying back to me, they probably don't want to give me a loan.
So I do t really know what budget I'll get. I have only like 500 pounds in my savings and I can't really spend it because I need it.
It depends how much my dad would offer. But I'm just thinking of any price so far.
 
I am broke :(
I m hoping my parents to buy me a new one but my birthday just passed and I got my gifts already. I don't know if I will be able to fix mine or get a new one.
My dad isn't living with me. I texted him and told him my laptop broke but I didn't get a reply yet. And student finance isn't even replying back to me, they probably don't want to give me a loan.
So I do t really know what budget I'll get. I have only like 500 pounds in my savings and I can't really spend it because I need it.
It depends how much my dad would offer. But I'm just thinking of any price so far.
The Asus X552CL would be a good choice perhaps :)
 
It all really depends on your taste, Like for me I was a windows person that did a lot of media stuff and I soon realized that my old acer wasn't going to cut it. For me I thought that the screen size was a deal breaker until I bought a 13 inch macbook. (my acer was 17.3!) The maker of the laptop really matters too, My family and I have gone through way too many toshiba desktop and laptop computers all because they couldn't handle what we were doing. Because you draw I would get a hybrid "Lapblet" like a surface rt pro from microsoft.
 
Have you considered just replacing the battery? It sounds like the battery crapped out on you,
 
Back
Top