my first ever scam comment on one of my videos

sordslayer46

Loving YTtalk
you know how people often have scam comments where it advertises some garbage it's usually on more popular videos but finally I've gotten one on my videos it's not necessarily a good thing but if you think about it in a way I've made it to a new level

disclaimer in no way should you listen to the comment i have a picture of. it is a scam
first scam comment.jpg
 
congratulations, you are growing up ;)
xD jk. dont pay attention to em, let your fanbase hate on the poor guy.
 
I always delete them, because a lot of times they'll have bot accounts that upvote those spam comments to the top.
 
I always delete them, because a lot of times they'll have bot accounts that upvote those spam comments to the top.

i know they are obnoxious spam bots but this is kind of a momentous occasion and most people on youtube know those things are scams bot thumbed to top comment and will simply flag it as spam
 
Back
Top