Music Musicians! Anyone want to collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Moran

Liking YTtalk
I'm a piano player and I'm looking to collaborate with any musician in practically any genre. I have Reaper as a DAW and I can mix and master songs for maybe a simple music video of us playing a song. If you're interested, post here and we can work out the details :)
 
Wow man, awesome work, i've just checked your channel, high piano level! I'm interested in doing a collab with you. I'm able to sing lot of different styles quite well, check my work on my youtube channel, i have three songs where you can find some different styles - i'm also able to sing well pop and ballads. If you are interested, let me know it, i'm from spain but i can record a high quiality video and sound!

Keep the good work!
 
Hi,

Im from GeekETV where i review/react to all things geek, play video games, make music, and do comedy skits. I think we could have a good time working together. Check out my channel and let me know if your interested!

-DaWolf
"GeekETV"[DOUBLEPOST=1429655651,1429655633][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi,

Im from GeekETV where i review/react to all things geek, play video games, make music, and do comedy skits. I think we could have a good time working together. Check out my channel and let me know if your interested!

-DaWolf
"GeekETV"
 
Yeah man, I think it'd be super cool to collab! I checked out your channel and your piano skills are insane! I have a couple of covers up on my channel, and I listen to pretty much every genre so let me know if you want to :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top