Itsjaketss
New Member
if you are interested in my YouTube channel.
I am a YouTuber inspired by popularmmos, dantdm and stampy (also other YouTubers from the good days) and I post Roblox & Minecraft content as off right now. I post every Saturday at 11pm uk time or 3pm pacific time. I’m very funny according to a lot of people and I’ve been doing YouTube for nearly 10 years (I’m 16). If you want to support me or just check my content out I recently restarted so not a lot right now but you can checkout my current videos!
If this isn’t your thing you can just ignore. If you are interested I linked my channel below
Newest video:
I’m new to this website and ChatGPT recommended it so I’m sorry if I get banned idk what I’m supposed to do here.
I am a YouTuber inspired by popularmmos, dantdm and stampy (also other YouTubers from the good days) and I post Roblox & Minecraft content as off right now. I post every Saturday at 11pm uk time or 3pm pacific time. I’m very funny according to a lot of people and I’ve been doing YouTube for nearly 10 years (I’m 16). If you want to support me or just check my content out I recently restarted so not a lot right now but you can checkout my current videos!
If this isn’t your thing you can just ignore. If you are interested I linked my channel below
Newest video: