Tharsan

I would like to work with a creative individual(s) to create a channel where we discuss scientific and/or medical current or hot topics, news, etc. The videos can be comprised of either exclusively animation, or a combination of animation and live video wherever appropriate.

I have an extensive science background with experience in teaching, and I am an amateur photographer, writer, director, and short filmmaker. I have on board with us a musician who will compose original music for our videos.

I am looking for an individual who is creative, detail-oriented, passionate, enthusiastic, diligent and reliable to partner with who is willing to work on animation/video editing, neither of which are my skill set. A good sense of humour would be a significant bonus. You are also welcome to contribute as much or as little as you want to the content/writing/voiceovers/etc. depending on your interests.

I do have a hectic schedule, but I am committed to a long term project, and will devote whatever time I have.

I am located in Toronto, Canada, so a local person would be ideal, but considering the nature of the work, we can certainly collaborate online if you live elsewhere.

If you are interested you can email me: t _ s i v a k u m a r 0 3 @ h o t m a i l . c o m and let me know what your interests are, your skill sets, where you live, your current level of YouTube experience, and what type of collaboration you are envisioning.

I have a 2D/ 3D animation Studio and also I work with a YouTube channel now for weekly animation series.
We can do what you want perfectly.

Do you have a script ready?

Back