ClassicNerd
I've Got It
Hello all, Classic Nerd here, and I'm trying to find someone to help me finish an original Minecraft song.
I have serious writers block. I got the first verse done and kind of got a chorus written but feel the chorus could be better.
The story for the song is a love song. A guy thinks he is all alone until a mysterious girl appears and he has to save her, but she ends up being the one who saves him. They then decide to live together and work together to survive in the world of Minecraft.
Sound corny, but I think it will be a good song. Reply if you think you can help me create the magna opus of BossKnight.
I have serious writers block. I got the first verse done and kind of got a chorus written but feel the chorus could be better.
The story for the song is a love song. A guy thinks he is all alone until a mysterious girl appears and he has to save her, but she ends up being the one who saves him. They then decide to live together and work together to survive in the world of Minecraft.
Sound corny, but I think it will be a good song. Reply if you think you can help me create the magna opus of BossKnight.