Gaming Looking For Positive Super Energetic Youtuber Commentator! To Co-Op!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycemor

What's Up In Your Head Everyone My Name Is Vycemor And...
I don't like to take youtube as much of people these days take it like if it was a competition to see what person haves more subscribers and views and by saying this I'm not saying I don't want a public or people who enjoy my content but I'm trying to express the fact that I do this because and only because I love it!
I've always been a super energetic person since I was a little kid so I would like to say that my videos are never "Dying" and with that I mean that I'm always with a big smile on my face and talking in a positive energetic funny way! (For that and because I LOVE YOUTUBE as I said before)
So I'm actually looking for people with the same or similar personality to collab with :D!
I achieved the goal of 2487 subscribers but no matter how many subscribers you have if you feel like a super energetic person just talk to me and I'll check out your channel and if I enjoy it I'll make sure we make some collabs and we become friends :D!
A Big Hug To Everyone ^^!

Hi I am very interested to do a collab with you. I have 2 channels on you tube currently. The first is pizzaguy100tv with 155 subs and the other is pg100tv with 14 subs. You'll have to type the channel names into you tube search as I can't figure out why my username isn't recognised by the website lol. If you want to contact me my steam is Pizzaguy100TV and Skype is bobb30201.

What's Up In Your Head Everyone My Name Is Vycemor And...
I don't like to take youtube as much of people these days take it like if it was a competition to see what person haves more subscribers and views and by saying this I'm not saying I don't want a public or people who enjoy my content but I'm trying to express the fact that I do this because and only because I love it!
I've always been a super energetic person since I was a little kid so I would like to say that my videos are never "Dying" and with that I mean that I'm always with a big smile on my face and talking in a positive energetic funny way! (For that and because I LOVE YOUTUBE as I said before)
So I'm actually looking for people with the same or similar personality to collab with :D!
I achieved the goal of 2487 subscribers but no matter how many subscribers you have if you feel like a super energetic person just talk to me and I'll check out your channel and if I enjoy it I'll make sure we make some collabs and we become friends :D!
A Big Hug To Everyone ^^!
Hello :D I love a person with energy :p that makes 2 of us!

It's called JRGAMES
Send me the link I can't find it :([DOUBLEPOST=1453085142,1453085124][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I am very interested to do a collab with you. I have 2 channels on you tube currently. The first is pizzaguy100tv with 155 subs and the other is pg100tv with 14 subs. You'll have to type the channel names into you tube search as I can't figure out why my username isn't recognised by the website lol. If you want to contact me my steam is Pizzaguy100TV and Skype is bobb30201.
Awesome :D! I'll add you right now on skype and then send me the link of your channel please :)![DOUBLEPOST=1453085263][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello :D I love a person with energy :p that makes 2 of us!
That's awesome :D! Send me your skype or something :)!

Send me the link I can't find it :([DOUBLEPOST=1453085142,1453085124][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome :D! I'll add you right now on skype and then send me the link of your channel please :)![DOUBLEPOST=1453085263][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's awesome :D! Send me your skype or something :)!
PM me your skype :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back