Gaming Looking For Group Of Players For (GTA 5) [PS4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldBolt

Member
I'm looking for people to make videos with you don't have to have a YouTube channel of your own you just have to have a friendly/funny personality.

Requirements
Ages: 15-20
Must have Skype
Pretty good sounding mic
Available often

If you are interested comment your Skype username below.
 
voidtranceyt... is my skype, do you have any more info about this?
Yea I'm just looking for a group of players roughly 4-6 people to make GTA 5 and videos with like, Funny moments, fail vids, screw around vids, etc... If we play and do videos or whatever I'll let you know my ideas and stuff.
 
Last edited:
Hey, I'm a new YouTuber who started a channel with my cousins and we only have one video at the moment but we are planning to expand on many genres, and I'd love to collaborate with you and hopefully help both of us on our journey.
My Skype is justfans_
 
Hey, I'm a new YouTuber who started a channel with my cousins and we only have one video at the moment but we are planning to expand on many genres, and I'd love to collaborate with you and hopefully help both of us on our journey.
My Skype is justfans_
Ok sounds good! I'll get a hold of you soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top