Request Looking for an Intro to suit my channel.

Porky

Liking YTtalk
Right hey there, I'm looking for an intro for my channel. I'm a gamer and my whole theme is a Pig. So I don't know really. I'm bad with stuff like this. It would just be a short 5 - 10 second clip with music, preferably something electronic/dubsteppy. And I'd obviously want my channel name "Porky" in there too

Again I'm bad with stuff like this, my channels in my signature so anybody that does know what they're doing could maybe help?

Unfortunately I can't pay you except in YTT Cash if you wanted that, but I can give you credit in every video I do in the description etc.

Thanks for any help you can give me guys.
 
I can help you, but not at this very moment. I can begin working on this next weekend.
All I ask is for a credit in the description or channel description

Yeah I'd be fine with that, assuming I liked it. I made my own temporarily which is decent but if I can get a better one then awesome.
 
Back
Top