Request Looking for a Banner & Channel Icon ($20/30 budget)

Hello there everyone, I would like to send my appologise to those who were effected. The past three days I've had a few small issues with my Skype account and other resources. The past few days, I have been away working on stuff and haven't been on my computer for at least 40 hours. I have solved the Skype issue by contacting MS support and changing several things. Sadly, Due to other circumstances, I have decided to also not be able to hire anyone to make some GFX for me. Again, I am really sorry that this has happened, and I hope that this won't happen again. My deepest appologise to those directly involved.

- Bradley Collins
Aesir Gaming Co-Founder

P.S If those who were directly effected by this would like me to pay them a small ammount for their time and effort, please get back into contact with my on skype, "Zorp95". Thank You.
 
Back
Top