Vlog Leicester in England, Want a Vlogging Partner to grow with

Im looking for a chilled youtube enthusiast thats into vlogging and has youtube experience. Im 19 and from Leicester England, let me know!! thanks guys, keep being awesome!
 
Hey man, what sorta videos do you do other than vlogs? I'm also trying to grow as a Youtuber but I think it's better to grow around other people. I've been on youtube since i was like 14 but never stuck to one channel until recently aha.
 
Hey man, what sorta videos do you do other than vlogs? I'm also trying to grow as a Youtuber but I think it's better to grow around other people. I've been on youtube since i was like 14 but never stuck to one channel until recently aha.
hey dude, erm i do vlogs and challenges mostly, just fun videos really, check my channel out if you like to see the kinda videos i do but yeah you're not wrong! gotta build these things together, its loads easier! you from leicester then??
 
Cool channel checked it very nice :)
Id appreciate it if u checked mine out?
its ExcelNick but its linked to wrong account here , so i think you might have t search for it
 
Back
Top