Is subscribing to big you tubers helpful

Are you talking about the suggested channels on the profile page?

Anyway, I don't think just subscribing will help much. However, ENGAGING in the community of a big Youtuber will! Get involved in their comments, events and social media and people will start recognizing your name at some point. I'm not saying you should spam comments all over their videos, but I'm talking about activily contributing to their community.

I think you could make relevant comments on their videos (not comments like "check out my channel and such), could help you get some traffic! I have made some comments on a Matthew Santoro video and one person came from that and subscribed to my channel.

I agree with what Dutchie in England and TheSwedishTraveler have said above.

One time, when I engaged the gaming live stream chat section of a much bigger channel than mine, I noticed that I had more views on my videos and a few more subscribers after his stream was over.

So, I can tell you that this strategy works totally works! :).

Later my cool dudes!
 
I agree with all the advice given, although I do think that commenting on a big YouTuber's videos don't stand out if you are comment number 996 for example.

So it might be a good idea to be subscribed to all the related big channels similar to yours and make sure you get notified when they upload a new video. Then you can be sure to make a good honest comment that might be near the top and other people will see it.

Definitely no spammy comments or anything mentioning your channel. Humorous replies and ones that relate to the content of the video (to show you've actually watched it) or answering someone else's question will make it look like you are there to be part of the community.

Which you are, of course, but if some people come check out your channel too, as a result of the comment, then hey that's great too :)
 
Nope it is not helping. People commenting to the big youtubers videos to get free advertisement for themselves, pinning they comments to get subs and views.
 
I dont think it is helpful to subscribe to bigger channels. I have found out however that commenting on some biggers channels videos (in the same niche of course can be quite helpful) Especially a pinned comment with a million comments below can get you (your channel) some attention.:) Especially a good comment and maybe, just maybe, you could mention that you have a channel/video on the same topic:up2::bounce:
 
thank you for your replies, I have done the comment thing and nope doesnt work, still stuck at the same subs and views. I cant get past 37 subs, and my vids views are actually decreasing. Dont know what to do.
 
thank you for your replies, I have done the comment thing and nope doesnt work, still stuck at the same subs and views. I cant get past 37 subs, and my vids views are actually decreasing. Dont know what to do.
Be patient. Don't expect instant views if you comment somewhere. Getting involved in communities takes time, no matter if they are twitter threads, channels or foeums like these, you need to invest time and effort before you see an effect.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk
 
Be patient. Don't expect instant views if you comment somewhere. Getting involved in communities takes time, no matter if they are twitter threads, channels or foeums like these, you need to invest time and effort before you see an effect.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

Iam being patient, I will continue to post and be apart of the community which my videos are in. I have a variety of hobbys on it so I have a bigger audience. Is 1500 views over 27 vids and 37 subs good for first 2 months?
 
Back
Top