Request In Need Of A YouTube Banner.

ZorkViper

Active Member
I am in need of a YouTube banner.
I need it to include my Twitch, & Twitter. I also need it to say Co-Leader Of ZorkSniping l ZorkGaming.

I need some kind of snake on it as my channel title is Zork Viper.
If you could also incorporate a sniper into it as well that would be great.

Any offers would be greatly appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 6
Warning for asking for views / subs etc
I wanna try one tomorrow?
If i make one, can you please watch and like my vids? Trying to get a channel runnin :)
 
I wanna try one tomorrow?
If i make one, can you please watch and like my vids? Trying to get a channel runnin :)

Ok I will try to sub to your channel tomorrow. Once you get done with the banner just send it to zorkviper@gmail.com on dropbox[DOUBLEPOST=1411334234,1411333901][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wanna try one tomorrow?
If i make one, can you please watch and like my vids? Trying to get a channel runnin :)

My and my twitter and twitch usernames are

Twitter @ZorkViper

Twitch ZorkViper
 
Back
Top