I'm running youtube promoted videos through google adwords

Introducing Google AdWords for video. Easily reach your customers with the power of sight, sound and motion.

Video offers a rich and engaging way to connect with your audience, tell your story and grow your business. When you run video ads with Google, you’ll reach potential customers on YouTube and the Google Display Network, and receive measurable results on your ads’ performance.
You can create and manage video campaigns right in Google AdWords - the same place you manage your most effective online search and display advertising.

So your going to run some ads....sweet. Hell I signed up for Adsense like 3 weeks ago and never heard back from them. Google can suck my nuts.

Good luck and let us know how it goes for you, I have always been cautious with adwords as I am sure I read it is against Adsense TOS to send traffic to a YouTube video with ads on through Adwords although I could have read things wrong.

I know about that and it does seem like there wont be any problems with it after all they own both but I would still be cautious, I am sure I read Adwords traffic to pages using Adsense = bad traffic and a possible ban, I swear I read that somewhere on the Google forums, I will ask Trushit Vaishnav about this as he is a member here and could know.

I know about that and it does seem like there wont be any problems with it after all they own both but I would still be cautious, I am sure I read Adwords traffic to pages using Adsense = bad traffic and a possible ban, I swear I read that somewhere on the Google forums, I will ask Trushit Vaishnav about this as he is a member here and could know.
Can ask him

Back