SEANISVLOGGING123
Well-Known Member
I am new to youtube and kinda getting a audience but i dont have a banner or profile pic thats decent please help me! I will give you a s/0! I don't have that much $ sorry
please help!
please help!
please help!I am new to youtube and kinda getting a audience but i dont have a banner or profile pic thats decent please help me! I will give you a s/0! I don't have that much $ sorryplease help!


this made me cry
@Everyone please help this person
I did on my other postWelcome to YTtalk! I think you will get more viewers/subscribers if you tell us more about you![]()

I did on my other post![]()

Have a look here
Lmao! This made me giggle.
na i vlogI would be happy to help you, but only if it were to be a gaming channel because that's what I'm better at.