I'm making an SEO online tool USING AI ! (And I need beta testers)

celian

Hello everyone,

I am excited to share with you about the online tool I have been developing for Youtube SEO and A/B testing. The tool is based on AI and my primary goal while building it has been to create a simple and effective solution for optimising YouTube channels and helping creators grow their audience.

Although the tool is not yet publicly available, it is currently functional and I am looking for users who would be interested in joining the waitlist to try it out. You can sign up for the waitlist from the front page of the tool's website at https://upthumb.io.

While developing this tool, I have kept in mind the needs of YouTubers who may not be well-versed in the technicalities of SEO and A/B testing. My aim has been to make the tool as user-friendly and accessible as possible, without compromising on its effectiveness.

As I continue to work on improving the tool, I would love to hear from you about any suggestions or ideas you may have on how to make it even better. Your feedback would be invaluable in helping me make this tool more useful and relevant to the needs of the YouTube community.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 15.00.52.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 15.00.52.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
Back