So, there's a bit of a nasty backstory to the reason I'm looking for a youtube channel partner. If you'd like to know the details, I'll be happy to tell you in private, I don't want to slander people for my own personal comfort.
So, onto the actual meat of the post.
I'd like to find someone that I can do live commentary with over video game footage, in a path that many other YouTube channels are taking. As I said before, I had a friend that was interested in it, but lately he seems disinterested in the idea, so I'd like to find someone that would like to start a new duo channel, but it can always be a team effort with more people. It would be, hopefully, similar in style to something like the Game Grumps, where we could talk about life stories, or pop culture, and just have fun with it. I'm rather new to the scene, however, so I have a bit to learn.
If there's anyone that's interested, feel free to comment here, or get in touch with me somehow. I'm always open to ideas that anyone has, so leave those as well. Thanks for reading my post!
So, onto the actual meat of the post.
I'd like to find someone that I can do live commentary with over video game footage, in a path that many other YouTube channels are taking. As I said before, I had a friend that was interested in it, but lately he seems disinterested in the idea, so I'd like to find someone that would like to start a new duo channel, but it can always be a team effort with more people. It would be, hopefully, similar in style to something like the Game Grumps, where we could talk about life stories, or pop culture, and just have fun with it. I'm rather new to the scene, however, so I have a bit to learn.
If there's anyone that's interested, feel free to comment here, or get in touch with me somehow. I'm always open to ideas that anyone has, so leave those as well. Thanks for reading my post!