Request im looking for a animator for my 270k + Gaming channel

maurice barnett

I Love YTtalk
im looking for someone to animate some of my five nights at freddys scary moments montages on my channel. these videos will more then likely reach over 1million views. i will be shouting my animator out at the end of this video giving their channel a huge boost. im looking for high qaulity animations
 
Are you looking for 2d animation or maybe 3d source-filmmaker stuff? I can do both although its been awhile since ive done 2d animation, i'd be happy to make a sample animation
 
Are you looking for 2d animation or maybe 3d source-filmmaker stuff? I can do both although its been awhile since ive done 2d animation, i'd be happy to make a sample animation

2d would be fine. my jumpscares seem to be pretty bad so id like to see me jump out of a window or through a wall
 
H
im looking for someone to animate some of my five nights at freddys scary moments montages on my channel. these videos will more then likely reach over 1million views. i will be shouting my animator out at the end of this video giving their channel a huge boost. im looking for high qaulity animations
Heck man I would of loved to have animated for you but atm my drawing tablet is broken and can't draw naturally or animate. If you ever need something done though you can hit Me up at my Skype flashtoro. There's a portfolio I have on here but can't link it sadly.
 
Back
Top