DruggedChicken
Well-Known Member
Hi guys!
My alias on youtube is TheGuyWithTheHeadphones, although my channel's name is DruggedChicken. I somehow treat these two differently
Anyways, back to topic.
I am an YouTube entertainer, but I always tend to add my personal touch to it.
I post videos 3 times weekly (Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday), divided into 3 series.
1. Random Thoughts - in which I talk about random stuff that is interesting to watch, and sometimes I can go a LITTLE bit scientifical (but don't worry, I will never bore you with some dull scientific facts
). Here is one Random Thoughts episode:
2. Kentucky Drugged Chicken - in these episode YOU, the viewers, kick in! Yeah, you heard me
In these series YOU suggest me what should I do in my next episode of Kentucky Drugged Chicken. I pick the best suggestion, and make that video!
I always give credit to the person who gave the best suggestion at the end of the video!
Here is one Kentuck Drugged Chicken episode:
3. Creative Video - here I tend to be creative. Stop-motion, parodies, some fun experiments... You can find that kind of stuff here
Here is one Creative Video episode:
So if you found any of this interesting, check out my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DruggedChicken
And if you liked the videos, please take time to like, comment or even subscribe to my videos because that is always highly appreciated
And if you really loved my videos, why don't you reccomend me to some of your friends and share the power of random awesomeness!
Cheers
My alias on youtube is TheGuyWithTheHeadphones, although my channel's name is DruggedChicken. I somehow treat these two differently

Anyways, back to topic.
I am an YouTube entertainer, but I always tend to add my personal touch to it.
I post videos 3 times weekly (Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday), divided into 3 series.
1. Random Thoughts - in which I talk about random stuff that is interesting to watch, and sometimes I can go a LITTLE bit scientifical (but don't worry, I will never bore you with some dull scientific facts
). Here is one Random Thoughts episode:
In these series YOU suggest me what should I do in my next episode of Kentucky Drugged Chicken. I pick the best suggestion, and make that video!
I always give credit to the person who gave the best suggestion at the end of the video!
Here is one Kentuck Drugged Chicken episode:
Here is one Creative Video episode:So if you found any of this interesting, check out my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DruggedChicken
And if you liked the videos, please take time to like, comment or even subscribe to my videos because that is always highly appreciated

And if you really loved my videos, why don't you reccomend me to some of your friends and share the power of random awesomeness!

Cheers
