I want a fresh start... but I need more opinions!

But if you create another channel to hold them, and point to that, then you are making that channel part of your channel as well? I guess we have a different view of things :) Do what you feel best doing, you got my two cent now ^^

1. No because after I uploaded them to it I won't do anything but telling them about it in one video and then I will never do anything with it ever... Well you are kinda right...
2. Thanks for the cents. I'm assuming u gave me a sub. Sorry if I don't get the joke right X But thanks if I'm right
 
But if you create another channel to hold them, and point to that, then you are making that channel part of your channel as well? I guess we have a different view of things :) Do what you feel best doing, you got my two cent now ^^
Well I just got how u meant it.. and you are right... maybe I should just unlist them and if someone requests them I will make a Playlist or a new channel for them. ... what do you think???
 
1. No because after I uploaded them to it I won't do anything but telling them about it in one video and then I will never do anything with it ever... Well you are kinda right...
2. Thanks for the cents. I'm assuming u gave me a sub. Sorry if I don't get the joke right X But thanks if I'm right
It's just an expression meaning now you have heard my opinion ;)
Well I just got how u meant it.. and you are right... maybe I should just unlist them and if someone requests them I will make a Playlist or a new channel for them. ... what do you think???
Sounds like a plan :)
 
You are probably not wanting to read this, but the most hated solution to a problem is often the best one. Get your ducks in a row, make sure you have everything to be the best you can be at your hobby and go for it. Yes, that involves waiting, but it is better than half a** your venture into YouTube and not connecting with the people you want to connect with due to sub par content.
 
You are probably not wanting to read this, but the most hated solution to a problem is often the best one. Get your ducks in a row, make sure you have everything to be the best you can be at your hobby and go for it. Yes, that involves waiting, but it is better than half a** your venture into YouTube and not connecting with the people you want to connect with due to sub par content.
Not closing my channel but I think that a fresh start or a new start can be made by simply removing everything bad and calling it a new start . No need for a new channel ...
 
Ok.
I'm came up with a problem with the plan.
Let's say everything g runs good for months and I now have let's say 1000 subs
.
They are not gonna know about the old videos. And if they don't know they can't request.
Maybe I should write some about them in the channel info tab thing. What do you think?
 
Ok.
I'm came up with a problem with the plan.
Let's say everything g runs good for months and I now have let's say 1000 subs
.
They are not gonna know about the old videos. And if they don't know they can't request.
Maybe I should write some about them in the channel info tab thing. What do you think?
I have to say you are over thinking it - do one of two things;
a) Unlist all the old stuff, throw it in a playlist, but make the playlist visible (just name it 'old stuff' or something) or
b) Let it stay hidden away - if you think it is crappy content anyway, why would they want to watch it? Focus on the new stuff, and forget the old - it won't matter anyway at that point in time - and hey! if you figure out you want it to be available, just make it so at that point :D

No reason to think so hard about it
 
I have to say you are over thinking it - do one of two things;
a) Unlist all the old stuff, throw it in a playlist, but make the playlist visible (just name it 'old stuff' or something) or
b) Let it stay hidden away - if you think it is crappy content anyway, why would they want to watch it? Focus on the new stuff, and forget the old - it won't matter anyway at that point in time - and hey! if you figure out you want it to be available, just make it so at that point :D

No reason to think so hard about it

Thanks:D

I know I'm thinking too hard about it but in the time I don't have a pc how can I still make videos?
The only way I know of is making chappy android game play stuff
 
Back
Top