Infinite Paths Posting Mad! Apr 25, 2015 #1 Finally rid of metered internet connection, what can you do with 3 GB!? God bless the people at BT!
Chance C I Love YTtalk Apr 25, 2015 #2 Well done, i want to upgrade mine soon! hopefully i can be on 10MB upload and download
itsseanhere Loving YTtalk Apr 25, 2015 #3 Haha have fun getting to watch more videos on YouTube, you must of missed out a lot
TheDutchTexan I Love YTtalk Apr 25, 2015 #4 There is such as thing as bandwitdh caps? Man... 3Gb... Is that a MONTH?! I wouldn't be able to have downloaded GTA V... that was like 60Gb!
There is such as thing as bandwitdh caps? Man... 3Gb... Is that a MONTH?! I wouldn't be able to have downloaded GTA V... that was like 60Gb!
Warrior Mindset Active Member Apr 25, 2015 #5 Enjoy your bigger broadband! I can only imagine the struggle you've went through.
PhantomPhoenix Liking YTtalk Apr 25, 2015 #7 Geez... Are you talking mobile or desktop? And where are you from?