James Walker
Member
Hey guys,
So I'm very new to this whole Vlogging/YouTube deal, but I've had a load of fun over the last 4 years working as a session musician and getting to tour and travel quite a lot. I've been told a few times that I should document more of it, and over the last 3 weeks I've decided that's exactly what I'm going to do!
However, I didn't have a channel trailer until today.
I came up with this one by splicing together some footage from our most recent tour and a few other bits and pieces I had from travelling on my Mac.
Don't know if it's any good, but I'm quite proud of it
Let me know what you guys think,
And of course, subscribe if you're interested
Thanks!
James Walker
------
So I'm very new to this whole Vlogging/YouTube deal, but I've had a load of fun over the last 4 years working as a session musician and getting to tour and travel quite a lot. I've been told a few times that I should document more of it, and over the last 3 weeks I've decided that's exactly what I'm going to do!
However, I didn't have a channel trailer until today.
I came up with this one by splicing together some footage from our most recent tour and a few other bits and pieces I had from travelling on my Mac.
Don't know if it's any good, but I'm quite proud of it
Let me know what you guys think,
And of course, subscribe if you're interested
Thanks!
James Walker
------
