I am panicking so hard right now, locked out of account

RobbieLizzie

I Love YTtalk
So I was checking stuff on Google to find why I was not getting e-mails, and I found that I could add a proper e-mail to my youtube account, so I did. Now I go to log into the Maker dashboard with my Youtube account and it all of a sudden says it is not found. I am really panicking now, someone please help, I can't even get to a support ticket without being able to log in
 
Thanks Crown, I appreciate it. I have calmed down slightly because I have realised I have done all I can to contact support for now, and hopefully this will be sorted out. I hope it is not unheard of. Oh why did I have to listen to Google's suggestion of assigning an official e-mail to the Pages e-mail :( If I had left it alone I would not be in this mess
 
Hope it all works out for you in the end.

Google suggestions really mess everything up - they suggested I integrated AdMob with an old AdSense account for "more efficient use", and that resulted in me not being able to monetize my channel.

Took months to sort out!

Hope everything works out though. Please update us in this forum, as I'd love to know when it fixes for you :D
 
Yeah, hopefully the support ticket is looked at soon, or @RPM Support and or @RPM Jess come on soon. I hope it all works out, cause I had jusrt finished setting up the payment/tax information, it told me thae info had all been approved.[DOUBLEPOST=1393452213,1393429313][/DOUBLEPOST]Well as an update, support got in touch with me on gmail and have passed it onto the Tech department, I really hope that they can get me back into the account, because I really have enjoyed the RPm experience so far.
 
Yeah, hopefully the support ticket is looked at soon, or @RPM Support and or @RPM Jess come on soon. I hope it all works out, cause I had jusrt finished setting up the payment/tax information, it told me thae info had all been approved.[DOUBLEPOST=1393452213,1393429313][/DOUBLEPOST]Well as an update, support got in touch with me on gmail and have passed it onto the Tech department, I really hope that they can get me back into the account, because I really have enjoyed the RPm experience so far.

I hope they do too - after all, if they're taking a share of your earnings and you're unable to access the benefits, then this is horrible. Hopefully they'll find a fix ASAP, but depending on what's in your contract, they may have to terminate the agreement if it's not fixed, as it is breaking the terms. If this is so, then you would technically also have the right to terminate if they didn't fix it for you.
 
Back
Top