I am not satisfied with how my channel is growing...

It's weird how people really don't know what they are doing wrong, and why their channel isn't growing.

I know exactly why I'm not doing well, and probably won't ever, unless I will come up with some extremely unique idea. I have a list of things where I can point out my own disadvantages, and can do so with others.

Look up successful channels. Usually, it's Personality > Content. Are you interesting? Funny? Why should someone watch you?

If you can't do better than what you are doing right now, then just WAIT. That's all you can do. Keep working hard, uploading constantly, and do the best you can do. 99% of people aren't satisfied how their channels are growing, you're not alone my friend ;)
 
I know that a lot of other people had these moments where you wonder... What am I doing wrong? To tell you the truth, I don't really know.. Almost 130 videos, I upload almost every day , I have only 54 subs and the views are pathethic.I know that making videos is a hobby of mine but I still want someone to watch them...

We're in the same place as you, we're almost 100 videos in and only have 22 subscribers, we upload daily videos on a bunch of games. I guess it's just about being patient and slowly building an audience :)
 
your right. but how about the creatures. you know. uberhaxornova, slyfoxhound, SSoHkPC, those guys. they are boring me lately, no new stuff. a new game comes out, they play it on xbox (which doesnt even make a good quality), upload it in parts of 10 minutes to be able to upload more with less footage, and then just sit back. and then i know this very underrated guy called potatoOrgy (dont be scared by the name ;)) who grabbes my attention for 20 minutes of gaming. and he does something else than just the avarage games, he keeps it entertaining. i just have the idea that mainly the creatures have been going backwards when it comes to quality of videos.
 
your right. but how about the creatures. you know. uberhaxornova, slyfoxhound, SSoHkPC, those guys. they are boring me lately, no new stuff. a new game comes out, they play it on xbox (which doesnt even make a good quality), upload it in parts of 10 minutes to be able to upload more with less footage, and then just sit back. and then i know this very underrated guy called potatoOrgy (dont be scared by the name ;)) who grabbes my attention for 20 minutes of gaming. and he does something else than just the avarage games, he keeps it entertaining. i just have the idea that mainly the creatures have been going backwards when it comes to quality of videos.

I think the creatures have been going backwards since GasyMexican left, he was one of the best there.
 
i have the very same problem, i just dont upload almost daily, i upload almost weekly. im at 20 subs and have posted 53 videos. i also have a friend who decided to also make youtube, now it happend that he had a small 100 people following him on twitter, and for some reason they also all check him out. he is currently at like 70 subs with 5 videos uploaded. he tollt me also make a twitter, i did... ITS SOOOO BOORRRIIINGG. he is also the one that showed me this forum.
Dont say dat T.T U make feel guilty like f*ck T.T :'(
 
It takes time pples xD Dont wait for youtubers to watch the content xD Bring it right to them xD And maybe eventually pples see if they they like it xD And maybe also check out yer other vids and maybe even sub xD
 
Back
Top