DBA
I've Got It
It just sort of happened. Wasn't exactly the greatest at riding so one day I picked up a camera kit and one thing led to another.You're welcome!That's awesome!! How did you start being a photographer/videographer?
It just sort of happened. Wasn't exactly the greatest at riding so one day I picked up a camera kit and one thing led to another.You're welcome!That's awesome!! How did you start being a photographer/videographer?
It just sort of happened. Wasn't exactly the greatest at riding so one day I picked up a camera kit and one thing led to another.

Funny how things work out sometimes. If you would've told me 3 years ago that this was what was going to put food on the table, I would've laughed in your face.That is awesome!![]()
nice channel m,an but what did you mean with the video "2 strokes" and what do you think about the amazing GoPro with amazing cliff bike shot ?Funny how things work out sometimes. If you would've told me 3 years ago that this was what was going to put food on the table, I would've laughed in your face.
Sometimes you just have to try something new, never know where it'll lead.
Thanks!nice channel m,an but what did you mean with the video "2 strokes" and what do you think about the amazing GoPro with amazing cliff bike shot ?
Thanks!
2 stroke is a type of engine, the one where you have to mix oil into your gas (how most weed trimmers are). 4 strokes are like your car. Dirt bikes that have a 2 stroke engine have a huge following, so it's usually best to call that out in the title.
I'm not sure which GoPro video you're referring to, link me.
I know its a stupid question but sometimes I ask myself if what I see is real or just computer generated .... its just amazing what some ppl go through .... I mean I know its real but just .... how do you muster the courage to get up in the morning and say ... " well, time to go with my bike on this very dangerous cliff and see how long can I drive until it might be possible that I fall"Yeah I've seen that one, that's just nuts.
Some people don't fear dying, they fear not living.I know its a stupid question but sometimes I ask myself if what I see is real or just computer generated .... its just amazing what some ppl go through .... I mean I know its real but just .... how do you muster the courage to get up in the morning and say ... " well, time to go with my bike on this very dangerous cliff and see how long can I drive until it might be possible that I fall"
nicely sed man ... but then what is the motivation to keep on going if one is afraid of living ????Some people don't fear dying, they fear not living.