How come my videos are getting no views? FIFA related

iiBammy

I've Got It
This is a gaming, and I know what you are going to immediately say after that line, there are lots of gamers. But other than football, gaming is my greatest hobby. I do gaming mainly on FIFA, and FIFA 14 is SOON to be released, BUT, I purchased the early access so I already have it, and I am doing a series called Race to Division 1 (which is what made KSIOlajidebt famous in FIFA 12). And since not many people have it, I'd assume they would be searching for FIFA 14 videos and since there is only about 400 people online on FIFA 14, clearly not many people purchased early access, I was one of the first to upload an OFFICIAL gameplay video (all the rest were web app related). But still despite doing the main steps which usually gains a lot of views (uploading a niche video, which it is) I am still getting barely any views, it is well below what I was hoping for, and in ways below what I was anticipating. What could be the cause for this
 
I think all the good FIFA vids are getting flooded out by all the people trying to achieve fame through GTA :(
 
^^I see on your Fifa vids 200 to 500+ views! What no views >.<
I've had to work my a** off to get those views, if I left it, I would have like 30....[DOUBLEPOST=1379972484,1379972431][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think all the good FIFA vids are getting flooded out by all the people trying to achieve fame through GTA :(
How long do you think it will take for GTA, to..... go away and people focus their attention on FIFA?
 
It could possibly be the tags...did you tag each videos with a variety of different tags? (relating to the video of course) And even if you put more in the description, that helps as well.
 
Judging by your stats I wouldn't be complaining. Your videos are in fact getting views. And just two weeks ago you posted your 200 subscriber special. You're already over 400. That is better than most of us do on a new channel. So I'd say you're doing just fine for having a small channel. Keep doing what you're doing and it'll pay off.[DOUBLEPOST=1379973163,1379973088][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought of as many relevant tags as I could, I filled the tag box up...
also more tags is not always better. If you fill the box with tags it'll get marked for spam and have worse results than you would if you had less tags that are more relevant.
 
I've had to work my a** off to get those views, if I left it, I would have like 30....

Still you should be happy with 30 views, there are people who are getting zero views. For me is that every view counts. Yes even if my video gets only 1 view!
 
Judging by your stats I wouldn't be complaining. Your videos are in fact getting views. And just two weeks ago you posted your 200 subscriber special. You're already over 400. That is better than most of us do on a new channel. So I'd say you're doing just fine for having a small channel. Keep doing what you're doing and it'll pay off.[DOUBLEPOST=1379973163,1379973088][/DOUBLEPOST]
also more tags is not always better. If you fill the box with tags it'll get marked for spam and have worse results than you would if you had less tags that are more relevant.
I understand that but I had to work my a** OFF to get those 200 subscribers, when ever i'm not at school or at football, I'll be sitting in my room on YouTube....

and what do you recommend I use as tags, if you could give some suggestions that would be much appreciated, (if you have a knowledge of my FIFA series because not everyone is into FIFA)[DOUBLEPOST=1379973419][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still you should be happy with 30 views, there are people who are getting zero views. For me is that every view counts. Yes even if my video gets only 1 view!
I understand that also, but you're not going to grow if you only get 30 views a video, especially if 99.9% of them are coming from your subscribers....
 
Back
Top