How can I improve my channel and get more subs?

ShotoGamer

Gaming, Tattoos, Comics and Fitness!
Hi guys I was just wondering how can I improve my channel I need some tips on how to get more views and subs any advice?
 
gaming is a hard genre to get views and subs in i'm afraid, not really sure the best way to go about it but all i can think of is you need something that makes your videos stand out in a search, like an interesting title or if you have custom thumbnails yet one of those(though these things have to relate to the video)
 
The first thing I notice when I watch one of your videos is the voice quality. I would suggest getting a better mic, as right now your voice sounds a bit muted, or dulled down. As a fellow gaming channel, I can honestly say the BEST way to get subs is to continue releasing youtube videos consistantly for a long time. You have just started your channel a few days ago, but if you look at all of the "successful" gaming channels, you find that they have been around for years. The subs build, just enjoy releasing videos :). I only have 4 subs myself, but I have just started releasing videos as well, and I have fun doing it. I think having fun releasing videos is really the key to getting people to watch your channel. Viewers have fun when the person playing the game is having a good time as well ;) I may not be the most experienced voice to tell you this stuff, but that's just my own 2-cents :).
 
The first thing I notice when I watch one of your videos is the voice quality. I would suggest getting a better mic, as right now your voice sounds a bit muted, or dulled down. As a fellow gaming channel, I can honestly say the BEST way to get subs is to continue releasing youtube videos consistantly for a long time. You have just started your channel a few days ago, but if you look at all of the "successful" gaming channels, you find that they have been around for years. The subs build, just enjoy releasing videos :). I only have 4 subs myself, but I have just started releasing videos as well, and I have fun doing it. I think having fun releasing videos is really the key to getting people to watch your channel. Viewers have fun with the person playing the game is having a good time as well ;) I may not be the most experienced voice to tell you this stuff, but that's just my own 2-cents :).

Thanks for advice dude appreciated Iwill sub to you
 
Back
Top