Glitchin' in the Kitchen
Member
Hey everybody! A couple weeks ago, I started a YouTube Channel called Glitchin' in the Kitchen. It's mostly dedicated to video game commentaries, but I'm hoping to maybe branch out sometime in the near future.
If anybody gets a chance, I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions for upcoming videos. Any critique is welcome - I really want to improve.
Thanks!
The button that most members' channels is linked to won't work for me (I think it's the apostrophe in my name), so I'll just put the link here!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OPtINsdFgxofMGBO1E5gw
If anybody gets a chance, I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions for upcoming videos. Any critique is welcome - I really want to improve.
Thanks!

The button that most members' channels is linked to won't work for me (I think it's the apostrophe in my name), so I'll just put the link here!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OPtINsdFgxofMGBO1E5gw