History Channel here looking for feedback

Jack Rackam

Hello, all! Looking for feedback on my latest video. I'm quite happy with how this one turned out overall. I borrowed a friend's mic and so I was finally able to get good sound quality, a big improvement over my last videos, and I think I slowed down a tad so people could better understand me. I didn't get everything recorded properly in one session so some lines feel a little bit disjointed compared to everything else, and if I had more time I would've done a whole new session but it was last night that I got the mic back and I'd already edited the whole thing and didn't want to go through the nightmare of adjusting all the timing. I'm also trying to improve my thumbnails. I want to include text, but my last video's thumbnail wasn't very readable. This one is better, I feel, but not perfect (curse that q-tail). Like with any of these videos, I'm looking to see if it was easy to follow, what you thought was entertaining, what didn't work, anything you catch that totally slipped by me and never crossed my mind, whatever. Thanks in advance.

The video was pretty easy to follow and the illustrations help a lot. Good job, seemed like a lot of work.

i think it's good, but you said you borrowed a mic, if i was you i'd look into getting one, so that you can keep the audio quality high, unless you can borrow it whenever, in which case make full use of that.

I really enjoyed it. I can't pick fault with it, other the. A little too fast for someone to understand and to really digest all the information in one go but I imagine that's just your style. Maybe break them up into part one and part two if you're going to go so quick but other than really nitpicking that, top stuff.

Back