Warhammer
Posting Mad!
I am looking for the type of music these video have, or something closer.
1)
2)
3)
I already know who are the artists of these tracks, but I want similar music which is free to use, of course I will be giving credits.
If you make/know of this type of music please let me know, I will be giving full credits.
It's for an upcoming video of mine.
The music should be signed under CC (Attribution) and should be free to use.
Making a return after almost 1 year, so please help me out
1)
2)
3)
I already know who are the artists of these tracks, but I want similar music which is free to use, of course I will be giving credits.
If you make/know of this type of music please let me know, I will be giving full credits.
It's for an upcoming video of mine.
The music should be signed under CC (Attribution) and should be free to use.
Making a return after almost 1 year, so please help me out
