AshleyisaSuperhero
Liking YTtalk
Hello! My name is Ashley, and I am a film intern, in addition to making content for my own channel. I currently live in London and I adore going to all of the YouTube Space London events. They are very informative and the people you meet there are really interesting and kind. Also, they are FREE which is just great for a starving artist like myself.
I was wondering what the other YouTube spaces are like? I grew up in the LA area, but have yet to see YouTube Space LA. I hear it's really nice. YouTube Space New York and Tokyo also seem really cool.
I was wondering if any of the people here have been or used any of the YouTube spaces and could tell me what they are like? How big are they, what equipment is there, what are the people like? I need to move somewhere once my internship is up, but I still want to continue taking free YouTube space classes, so ideally I'd move somewhere with a YouTube space.
Let me know. So far, it's been a sublime experience at YouTube Space London.
I was wondering what the other YouTube spaces are like? I grew up in the LA area, but have yet to see YouTube Space LA. I hear it's really nice. YouTube Space New York and Tokyo also seem really cool.
I was wondering if any of the people here have been or used any of the YouTube spaces and could tell me what they are like? How big are they, what equipment is there, what are the people like? I need to move somewhere once my internship is up, but I still want to continue taking free YouTube space classes, so ideally I'd move somewhere with a YouTube space.
Let me know. So far, it's been a sublime experience at YouTube Space London.


