I don't know that I would phrase it as motivating me to make videos, but definitely inspire me to want to improve and make people laugh. Ryan Higa and Bo Burnham come to mind instantly
This might sound strange, but no other youtube channel has motivated me. I have never had the patience to watch a full video related to what I do. I just try to do my own thing. If you build it, they will come. If they don't, oh well
A Youtuber by the name of bakerXderek was the reason why I started vlogging. Then ThatDudeInBlue and others inspire me to do other things. Branch out sort of speak. So yeah, I get inspired by other YouTubers frequently.
Mostly I am self motivated but I do like to keep an eye on the competition as well! Sometimes I can be motivated by saying "Hey, we can do better than that!"
Yeah. In person, actually. When I met Jack Douglass and basically hung out with him for an hour at our hotel during Playlist Live, I demo'd some lyrics for a song parody I've been working on for a long time and have about 80% finished.
He said I gotta finish it and put it up.
So I will.
Eventually.
Just yesterday. I was at the car dealership. Handling stuff with a car I just bought. My phone goes off because I got an email. Check the email. Sport Gaming Universe has followed you on Google +. This guy makes videos very similar to mine and has 118k subs. I was not going to make any videos yesterday but when I got home I got 2 done. Still confused about how this guy found me or why he would want to follow me.
My favorite YouTuber, Vanoss, or VanossGaming is who inspired me to start making my videos. My style is heavily inspired off his and I'm having fun experimenting and branching off my own way.
He doesn't do Let's Plays which I really like. He just does funny skits with his friends in a variety of video games and it's seeing a different video game every other day that makes it entertaining and fun to watch.
A few of my favorite YouTubers inspired me to start uploading gaming videos. DashieGames, TheGamingLemon, runJDrun, and even though he isn't a gamer, he still inspired me DavidSoComedy.
I was inspired to start my channel by the Becoming YouTube series, especially the episode in which Ben Cook urged girls to make content (even though his "but please be good" line was a bit controversial )
Yes definitely. The reason I started my YouTube video was because I had made a dancing video and my cousin told me to put it up on the internet so that's what I did. But the whole reason I'm doing what I'm doing now is because of Kevjumba. He's the first YouTuber I've ever watched and it's because of him that I make vlogs and do what I do.
Now, there are other people who motivate me such as Connor Franta and Justin Escalona. they've inspired me to be more creative with my videos
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.