GUY ON YOUTUBE STOLE 43 OF MY VIDEOS!

Ugh, what a weird channel...why would anyone even bother to steal so many random videos?
The idea (I imagine) is to try to use other content to build up your own following, subscribers, views, etc. Then at some stage, upload your own content and you already built an audience while putting in zero effort yourself.
 
It's odd and a little flattering how someone would spend hours to rip and upload your videos. You'd expect it with Smosh's channel or someone else big, but you? You just gotta blush a lil. On an unrelated note, who made your channel banner?
 
he took atleast 50 to 70% of our Vahnchand videos!! thank you so much for tagging me on this!! i would have never know! @kkushalbeatzz @Brent Blogs i reported his channel. hopefully it gets dealt with quickly!
Glad I could help.[DOUBLEPOST=1383047785,1383047666][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's odd and a little flattering how someone would spend hours to rip and upload your videos. You'd expect it with Smosh's channel or someone else big, but you? You just gotta blush a lil. On an unrelated note, who made your channel banner?
You'd never get away with stealing Smosh's content. It's too well known. You'd get caught within minutes. But I'm so relatively unknown that unless I went searching for myself (which I did) I would have never known.

Assuming that banner question was for me, details here:
brentblogs(dot)com/caricaturebuddy-rocks/
 
Back
Top