Services | Graphic Grab | Cheap, professional YouTube Graphics. [10k+ Views!]

zlBWBYr.png
​
'Ello there!​
​
My name's Tom. I'm a British YouTuber and Machinima UK partner. My main gaming channel, TuckerCommentates, has been something I've worked on for 2 or 3 years.​
​
In that time, I've always made my own graphics to develop my own style for the channel. More recently, though, I started a little YouTube graphics channel.​
​
I'd like to lend some help to other YouTuber's out there, so I'll be offering my services to you chaps.​
​
Pricing​
​
YouTube Avatar - £1.00​
YouTube Banner - £2.00​
YouTube Thumbnail (Single) - £1.00​
YouTube Thumbnail (Pack of 3) - £1.50​
YouTube Thumbnail (Pack of 5) - £3.00​
NEW: YouTube Thumbnail (Pack of 10) - £5.00​
Out Slates - £1.20​
​
I accept payment via PayPal, so I hope that's ok! :)​
​
If you head to GraphicGrab's YouTube channel you'll notice that the prices are slightly higher. I thought I'd bump them down for YTTalk. ;)​
​
Past Work​
Banners​
​
8Iw3WML.png
CxBKBPs.png
​
​
ia39ukx.png
ELoUXLX.png
​
​
XEQCtQD.png
ElgOELk.png
​
3hH2IAu.png
FZu9UeW.png
​
Past Work​
Out Slates​
​
oEKX8gl.jpg
​
zTyQ5BE.png
Q305Vt6.png
​
​
Past Work​
Avatars​
​
9btXjYu.png
​
Past Work​
Thumbnails​
​
9Wz9YYA.jpg
5kJmybt.jpg
​
1aPKagZ.jpg
FQYasgT.jpg
​
​
nYrlTCd.jpg
1wZqbUE.jpg
​
Creating Orders​
​
I try and keep my banners very clean looking ,but if that's something you like to steer away from, let me know and I'll gladly follow your orders!​
​
If you'd like to order a little something from me there's a number of ways you can contact me!​
​
A) In the comments below.​
B) Private message via YTTalk.​
C) Skype: TuckerCommentates​
​
Have a good day, all! Looking forward to chatting with you.​
​
Tom​
Hey I've just hit 7k subs so I'm in desperate need of a good youtube banner. If you could make me one thats better than another person I've asked I would be happy to pay. Thanks :)
 
Back
Top