Giving Channel Reviews To Everybody! - Also Giving General Help!

The Mahano

YTtalk Mad
Hey everyone I am The Mahano and I have years of experience with Youtube. I am giving everyone that comments a channel review and I will even give you some tips etc.
The things I am going to review are;
- Banners & Logo
- Thumbnails
- Video Titles
- Video Quality
- Sound Quality
- How Entertaining
- Video Description
- Anything Else I Can Think Of

I will also subscribe to channels that I enjoy so you could potentially gain a subscriber here.

Also I am giving help to anyone that needs it, if you have a question or want help with something feel free to ask!
 
Hello Mahano :D

I would greatly appreciate it if you could take your experience and give me some feedback, I'm always looking for ways to try and improve my videos and my channel! It would help me a heck of a lot if you found the time to review my channel!

Thank you!
 
Id greatly appreciate if you could give my channel a once over. Id love some non bias criticism :P Also I think it has been said before but could you possibly fix your channel link in order for us to look at your channel? :P

Thanks in Advance

- Lunair
 
I would love for you to check out my channel and tell me what I need to work on to make it more appealing. There are a lot of magicians on Youtube and I am trying to stand out. Thank you.
 
Back
Top