Give the viewers what they want, they said...

Tim Webber

Posting Mad!
I think it is very important to give the viewers what they want to see. And what better way to find out than to ask the viewers what they want to see?

So I am creating this thread for just that reason.

I make comedy videos and I would like to ask any and all of you what you would like to see me make a video about. Any and all ideas will be considered so please feel free to make a suggestion, :).

Hoping to get a lot of ideas, :).
 
Well, while it is true that you are most successful (in some terms) if you make what the viewers want you to make, it is also true that the viewers rarely know what they want you to make until you make it ;) And that being said, even if the viewers know what they want you to make, should it not be the viewers you asked, and not us? :) Unless you believe all of us the be your viewers, or hope us to be, or only wanted your actual viewers to respond to this post, and not your potential, future viewers as well?
I guess what I would like to see personally is someone pulling apart something simple, in a very philosophical way, but where the arguments actually in some way hold up (at least they shall sound like they do) :D
 
Well, while it is true that you are most successful (in some terms) if you make what the viewers want you to make, it is also true that the viewers rarely know what they want you to make until you make it ;) And that being said, even if the viewers know what they want you to make, should it not be the viewers you asked, and not us? :) Unless you believe all of us the be your viewers, or hope us to be, or only wanted your actual viewers to respond to this post, and not your potential, future viewers as well?
I guess what I would like to see personally is someone pulling apart something simple, in a very philosophical way, but where the arguments actually in some way hold up (at least they shall sound like they do) :D

Oh no! Logic! Can't..... Argue...... With it... Lol. Valid point good sir. Though it would be nice to have all of you as viewers, I do understand that there are many who won't like our content. That's just a fact that we all must accept. And you are absolutely right, perhaps I should make a video asking our viewers/subscribers as oppose to a thread here. I know a guy that would be perfect for that idea though. Maybe I will pass it along and see if he would be interested in doing it. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and comment, :).
 
Oh no! Logic! Can't..... Argue...... With it... Lol. Valid point good sir. Though it would be nice to have all of you as viewers, I do understand that there are many who won't like our content. That's just a fact that we all must accept. And you are absolutely right, perhaps I should make a video asking our viewers/subscribers as oppose to a thread here. I know a guy that would be perfect for that idea though. Maybe I will pass it along and see if he would be interested in doing it. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and comment, :).
You are welcome ;) And to extend; viewers or not, who knows - you might receive a great idea or two from this topic as well :b
 
You are welcome ;) And to extend; viewers or not, who knows - you might receive a great idea or two from this topic as well :b

Either way, a great idea is still a great idea, no matter the source. :) Though we did once get the request that we all take our shirts off and chug as many beers as well possibly could.
 
Last edited:
Well, while it is true that you are most successful (in some terms) if you make what the viewers want you to make, it is also true that the viewers rarely know what they want you to make until you make it ;) And that being said, even if the viewers know what they want you to make, should it not be the viewers you asked, and not us? :) Unless you believe all of us the be your viewers, or hope us to be, or only wanted your actual viewers to respond to this post, and not your potential, future viewers as well?
I guess what I would like to see personally is someone pulling apart something simple, in a very philosophical way, but where the arguments actually in some way hold up (at least they shall sound like they do) :D
This ^ Make something that youd wanna watch and have fun doing it[DOUBLEPOST=1438840146,1438840109][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, while it is true that you are most successful (in some terms) if you make what the viewers want you to make, it is also true that the viewers rarely know what they want you to make until you make it ;) And that being said, even if the viewers know what they want you to make, should it not be the viewers you asked, and not us? :) Unless you believe all of us the be your viewers, or hope us to be, or only wanted your actual viewers to respond to this post, and not your potential, future viewers as well?
I guess what I would like to see personally is someone pulling apart something simple, in a very philosophical way, but where the arguments actually in some way hold up (at least they shall sound like they do) :D
This ^ Make something that youd wanna watch and have fun doing it
 
This ^ Make something that youd wanna watch and have fun doing it[DOUBLEPOST=1438840146,1438840109][/DOUBLEPOST]
This ^ Make something that youd wanna watch and have fun doing it

Sound advice, I always have fun filming. It just wouldn't be worth it if I didn't. :)
 
Back
Top