Gaming Capture Device

ford1001

Liking YTtalk
What do you use to capture your video games? I am looking at getting a Roxio Game Capture Device but not sure. I want my videos to look really good but I don't want to spend over $200 for a capture device. Please let me know my options

That's exactly what I mean. The Hauppauge HD PVR. Make sure to check what the latest model is, you don't want a much older model.

I have a cap card, but with my tv being hd it's kinda hard to capture it, only when im at my grandparents I can.

Is your TV 1080p only? Because I play on a 1080p tv, but since the PVR only records in 720p I play in 720p now. You can change the settings on the xbox. I don't know if that helps, but having a 1080p tv doesn't mean you can't record! It should support 720p.

Is your TV 1080p only? Because I play on a 1080p tv, but since the PVR only records in 720p I play in 720p now. You can change the settings on the xbox. I don't know if that helps, but having a 1080p tv doesn't mean you can't record! It should support 720p.
there is a fault with my xbox only allowing either hdmi or hd component and my cap card is just component so gotta use my grandparents xbox to record

Back