Services FREE YouTube Cover Art (watermarked with my YouTube name)

Hey It'd be lovely if you could make me a banner (channel art?) nothing too complicated though
For a electronic music channel featuring an equilizer or anything really that relates to music (no musical instruments though), the idea is completely up to you.

Type of graphic: channel art
Text: no text
Font: -
Colours: something colorful?
Images to use (if any): you can choose
Anything else to add: I'd be very thankful
 
hi im in need of banner could you help me out thanks.. Just for your info,, my channel is about How To Stuff anything that you could make to match this theme would be great..

Type of graphic: banner
Text: XquizitInfo
Font: any
Colours: any
Images to use (if any):
Anything else to add: subscribe button anywhere on the banner
 
Last edited:
Hi could I also get a few thumbnails made up for my returning series 'Top Ten Tuesday'. If possible I would like it for numbers 10- 15.

Type of graphic: Thumbnails
Text: Scotty Gunning and Top Ten Tuesday #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15
Font: similar to that of the profile picture you made me
Colours: similar to that of my profile picture
Images to use (if any): The same ones as my profile picture

Thanks
 
Type of graphic: super hero themed banner
Text: SuperJayRizzo
Font: Im not really sure, but maybe a type of comic font. like the ones that say BOOOM, SPLAT, KWABAAAAAM! Lol
Colours: red, yellow, and blue
Images to use (if any):
Anything else to add: just something that looks catchy. something that people will remember[DOUBLEPOST=1392946824,1392944225][/DOUBLEPOST]kind of like this actually
stock-vector-comic-book-explosion-51351121.jpg
 
Hiya, could try this for me?

Type of graphic: Outro/Other
Text: Thanks for watching!
Font: Any
Colours: Blue, black, red(?)
Images to use (if any): My logo (it's my avatar and it's also available on my channel
Anything else to add: Could you add moving graphics to it at all? Maybe a villager bobbing up and down or something? What ever you want to do. :)
 
Hey bu
Text: Maxemole.TV and a Subscribe button and a place for the last video.
Colors: Could you use darker ones like black and red?
Font: Could you use a really sharp font?
Could you make like a channel profile pic, channel art, and an outro all with the same theme?
Sorry if this is asking too much! Haha

Hey buddy. I am away for the weekend without access to my computer. I shall have a go at this when I'm back on Wednesday.[DOUBLEPOST=1393181388,1393181301][/DOUBLEPOST]
That looks amazing!
Is it too much to ask to move it a bit on the right side and add "Thanks for watching!" somewhere? :D
If you can't. It's ok, I like it even now.
Thanks anyway!
I can do that for you. I'm actually away this weekend but will have a oh at this when I get back on Wednesday.[DOUBLEPOST=1393181543][/DOUBLEPOST]Message to all. I am very happy that you have asked me to help and I am more than happy to help but I am away this weekend. I will have a go at these when I am back on Wednesday. I appreciate your patience.
 
Hey bu


Hey buddy. I am away for the weekend without access to my computer. I shall have a go at this when I'm back on Wednesday.[DOUBLEPOST=1393181388,1393181301][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can do that for you. I'm actually away this weekend but will have a oh at this when I get back on Wednesday.[DOUBLEPOST=1393181543][/DOUBLEPOST]Message to all. I am very happy that you have asked me to help and I am more than happy to help but I am away this weekend. I will have a go at these when I am back on Wednesday. I appreciate your patience.

Thanks man! It means a lot!
 
Type of graphic: banner,
Text: MC Girl and a little subscribe button and minecraft, gaming
Font: something girl ish
Colours: don't care as long as it looks good
Images to use (if any): I've got one
Anything else to add: thanks! I really appreciate all the help!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2
That looks amazing!
Is it too much to ask to move it a bit on the right side and add "Thanks for watching!" somewhere? :D
If you can't. It's ok, I like it even now.
Thanks anyway!

Is this more what you meant?
SkyDieRay Outro copy.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1393353445,1393351500][/DOUBLEPOST]
Text: Maxemole.TV and a Subscribe button and a place for the last video.
Colors: Could you use darker ones like black and red?
Font: Could you use a really sharp font?
Could you make like a channel profile pic, channel art, and an outro all with the same theme?
Sorry if this is asking too much! Haha
Are these the sort of things you are looking for?
Maxemole Cover copy.jpg
Maxemole Outro copy.jpg
Maxemole Thumbnail copy.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1393359255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey It'd be lovely if you could make me a banner (channel art?) nothing too complicated though
For a electronic music channel featuring an equilizer or anything really that relates to music (no musical instruments though), the idea is completely up to you.

Type of graphic: channel art
Text: no text
Font: -
Colours: something colorful?
Images to use (if any): you can choose
Anything else to add: I'd be very thankful

How is this?
Overdos3 Cover copy.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1393360124][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi im in need of banner could you help me out thanks.. Just for your info,, my channel is about How To Stuff anything that you could make to match this theme would be great..

Type of graphic: banner
Text: XquizitInfo
Font: any
Colours: any
Images to use (if any):
Anything else to add: subscribe button anywhere on the banner

Is this what you're looking for?XquitInfo Cover copy.jpg
 
Back
Top