Request Free Simple Outro? (will pay in ytcash & description credit)

HeyoTheo

YTtalk Mad
Heylo everyone!

Would anybody please be able to make me a simple outro for my channel?

Unfortunately I'm not able to pay with real money, but I'm more then happy to donate ytcash
and give you credit in the description of my videos :)

Basically go for your life, and do whatever you like with it, but there's just a few things I'd like to be included:

- green/blue colour scheme (not absolutely necessary)
- the word subscribe (so I can out a link box over it)
- the words HeyloTheo + Sam
- space to put a sample of one or two of my previous videos (which people can click on and get taken to that video)

Thanks SO much for your help!
I really appreciate it.

Just ask of you have any questions :)

- Theo
 
Ok this is something very basic and ugly. I need to pop off in bed for a little while, getting tired, and I'll reprise work when I wake up. ^.^ You can request any changes while I'm away.
HeyloTheoOutro.png
 
Ok this is something very basic and ugly. I need to pop off in bed for a little while, getting tired, and I'll reprise work when I wake up. ^.^ You can request any changes while I'm away.
View attachment 17910
Hmm..
Yes, I actually quite like it.
I like the size & the font of the writing above the spaces.
& the colour and the subscribe button.

But perhaps could you please make the heylotheo & Sam a bit bigger, more stand outier, and maybe a different font to the other writing? & also maybe could you please make the subscribe button a bit bigger?

Otherwise, I really like the layout and everything.
Thank you very much! :D
 
Hmm..
Yes, I actually quite like it.
I like the size & the font of the writing above the spaces.
& the colour and the subscribe button.

But perhaps could you please make the heylotheo & Sam a bit bigger, more stand outier, and maybe a different font to the other writing? & also maybe could you please make the subscribe button a bit bigger?

Otherwise, I really like the layout and everything.
Thank you very much! :D

Like I said, this is a very quick mock up. I'll ill.. do those things. See I need sleep, lol.
 
That is FANtastic! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I just noticed though that it says 'my previous videos',
but as the channel is both mine and my friends,
would you please change it to 'our'?
Thank you a load.
You're amazing!
 
Back
Top