Services Free of Charge Remixed/Singles Trailer Music!

RemixingMusic

Active Member
I offer you a library of the newest and latest trailer music from the top brands, such as Brand-X-Music, Epic Score, Two Steps From Hell, and X-Ray Dog, among others. Best of all, I offer them to you free of charge!

If you need something remixed, just ask me EXACTLY what kind of music your looking for, and I'll see what I can kook up. If you know the track names, GREAT! If not, give me a description.

Also, if you don't like what I make, don't hesistate to say "YUCK!" I'll fix it up until your pleased!

Cheers!
 
I offer you a library of the newest and latest trailer music from the top brands, such as Brand-X-Music, Epic Score, Two Steps From Hell, and X-Ray Dog, among others. Best of all, I offer them to you free of charge!

If you need something remixed, just ask me EXACTLY what kind of music your looking for, and I'll see what I can kook up. If you know the track names, GREAT! If not, give me a description.

Also, if you don't like what I make, don't hesistate to say "YUCK!" I'll fix it up until your pleased!

Cheers!
I am just interested in listening to your stuff
wm-dj-cat.jpg
 
I offer you a library of the newest and latest trailer music from the top brands, such as Brand-X-Music, Epic Score, Two Steps From Hell, and X-Ray Dog, among others. Best of all, I offer them to you free of charge!

If you need something remixed, just ask me EXACTLY what kind of music your looking for, and I'll see what I can kook up. If you know the track names, GREAT! If not, give me a description.

Also, if you don't like what I make, don't hesistate to say "YUCK!" I'll fix it up until your pleased!

Cheers!
Wait so you take ANY song, and make it usable for parodies?
 
what would you like?[DOUBLEPOST=1371936001,1371935981][/DOUBLEPOST]

yes.[DOUBLEPOST=1371936044][/DOUBLEPOST]

Once I get FLV Studio.
anything which you made
I always love listening to new stuff(related to music of course)
and if you don't have a soundcloud make one cause it is something essential for every musician:)
 
Back
Top