Vlog Family Challenge Collab! Do you have what it takes?

Hey lovely people! I am fairly new here and I want to get to know you guys better. I did the intro thing....but that doesn't quite connect us the way video does right????? Sooooo......I want to do a series of collabs with you guys!

Here's my idea but we can tweak it some if needed. Let's do a challenge series....Us vs you guys! We can run this for say..5 weeks or so. Each week we will take on one of you guys in a challenge. We do ours and you do your video and we tag them. Whatever the challenge is, we have a way for people to vote or have a way to prove a winner. After the end of the 5 weeks.....we see if we won or if you did. We could maybe even add something for the losing team/teams to do if they lost.

Thoughts? Let's get creative, get to know each other, and have some fun! Thanks for reading! Now...go go...get those comments rolling!
 
Back
Top