Does anyone upload daily? If so, did you see changes in your channel growth?

I did upload daily for a week. During that time I went from 30 to 50 subscribers. But I noticed a huge decline in the quality of my content. If you have a gaming channel this will work way better than if you have a Comedy Channel. (I have a comedy channel)
 
I've tried different schedules, such as weekly, bi-weekly, every weekday (not weekends), every other day, and now daily (7 days a week). I haven't noticed a change between any of them.
 
I try to upload daily but it's a bit hard so I made a schedule and it seems to work and I have gotten a few subscribers once again :) slowly but 1 - 2 daily subscribers and 100 - 200 daily views
 
Yes, the more your upload, the less views you get per video. You need to find the optimum upload point for your channel. All channels all different. If you hit that sweet spot, man.... nirvana!

There's one particular (spammy/scammy) kids channel that uploads 5-10+ videos per day. They do poorly across them. When they were first starting out, even though they were ripping off another very well know channel in concept/metadata, they got decent views. Then I guess they got a case of the green eye monster and thought they could milk more $$ out of Adsense, so they started spamming recuts of their videos. Long story short, more uploads = less chance for each video to reach if max subscriber viewership and all the benefits that come from that.
 
There's one particular (spammy/scammy) kids channel that uploads 5-10+ videos per day. They do poorly across them. When they were first starting out, even though they were ripping off another very well know channel in concept/metadata, they got decent views. Then I guess they got a case of the green eye monster and thought they could milk more $$ out of Adsense, so they started spamming recuts of their videos. Long story short, more uploads = less chance for each video to reach if max subscriber viewership and all the benefits that come from that.

Ha! I think I know what channel you are talking about, and I was wondering what was up with that.

I was thinking that the long term consequences of that can't be good.
 
I just started my YouTube Channel so i did tried uploading daily to put myself out there more but it didn't change much. However now i try to upload at least 4 videos in a week giving myself time to learn editing skill and so on and its working for me.
 
i have a gaming channel where i tested daily uploads but it didn't seem like it was helping.. in fact my views weren't doing that great for that week but when i went back to 2-3 uploads per week, i started doing better in terms of views? odd how that works lol
 
I uploaded daily for about a month, and I actually found that uploading on a non-daily basis works better for my channel personally. Having less uploads means I can dedicate more time to the videos, which of course results in higher quality!
 
Back
Top